Surah Dahr Benefits for Husband – Surah Tahreem Wazifa
Surah Dahr Benefits
Surah Dahr is the 76th chapter of the holy Quran, alternatively known as the Surah Al-Insan. The Surah Ad-Dahr is a chapter that consists of 31 verses in total. In this chapter, Allah SWT teaches us the significance of humanity and time, also known as the Al-Insan.
The Surah Ad Dahr benefits for any Muslim should be learned only when a person is well versed with the chapter. If you are unaware of the ayats of the Surah Al-Insan, you can seek help from our Islamic scholar. For those who have read this Surah, we will tell the benefits of the surah Ad Dahr.
Written below are the most commonly known benefits of the Surah Dahr:
- One of the biggest Surah Dahr benefits is that it helps people acquire wealth. It is an effective prayer that increases wealth in life. People who wish to increase their wealth should recite the Surah Ad Dahr 75 times daily.
- The Surah Ad Dahr is also beneficial for husband-wife relations. Many married women read the Surah Dahr for husbands to increase their marriage’s love. A woman who recites this Surah 11 times for 11 days can easily make her husband love her.
- A person suffering from heart problems can cure themself by reading the Surah Al-Insan. Drinking the water in which the Surah Dahr has been dissolved is helpful.
To know more about the Surah Al-Insan benefits, you can contact our Molvi Ji.
Surah Tahreem For Husband
The Surah Tahreem (At-Tahrim) is the 66th chapter of the Quran. Women read the Surah Tahreem for husband because this chapter deals with Muhammad’s wives. Every Muslim knows that Prophet Muhammad was the perfect husband to his wives. This is the biggest reason why women read the Surah Tahrim for husband.
Every woman has certain expectations from her life partner. Before getting married, a woman can read the surah Tahreem for husband to find a spouse who fulfills her expectations. This will help her find an ideal husband who will always love and respect her.
Surah Tahrim For Husband
A married woman who wants to increase the love between herself and her spouse can also read the Surah Tahrim for husband. This prayer is highly beneficial in increasing love between husband and wife. All those women who feel that the love in their marriage has diminished should read the Surah Tahrim.
To perform the Surah Tahrim for husband, you should perform these steps:
- After completing the obligatory namaz, you have to begin reciting Durood Shareef three times.
- Right after reciting Durood, begin reading Surah At-Tahrim 21 times.
- Keep on thinking about a happy marriage while reading this surah.
- Then, recite Durood Shareef three more times.
- At last, blow over your husband right after you complete this process.
To understand the Surah At-Tahrim better, you can contact our Maulvi Sahab. He is always available to clear any doubts you have about any Islamic prayer. For any other problems related to your husband or marriage, you can seek his help anytime without hesitating.