Dua To Bring Someone Back Home
When a very special person close to us leaves us, the pain of heartbreak is unbearable. Many people fall into the pit of loneliness and depression. This becomes dangerous when a person becomes desperate to have their loved one back in their life. They go beyond their limit to bring someone back because they are unaware of the dua to bring someone back home.
The dua to bring someone back home is a prayer read by those whose loved ones have left them. This prayer is a powerful method that helps people reconcile with their loved ones. This dua helps bring back the person without whom your life seems to become senseless.
For a man or woman, their spouse is their entire world. However, when either of the spouses decides to leave their partner, the other partner is bound to feel disheartened. They should learn and perform the dua to bring someone back home. It will help them in bringing back their spouse into their home.
Dua To Bring Someone To Islam
To bring someone back home and in your life, you need to perform the dua to bring someone to Islam. This dua is very powerful, and you can use it for the person you love.
To perform the dua to bring someone to Islam, you have to follow these steps:
- After the Isha Salah, you have to begin the dua to get someone back.
- Begin with reading Durood-E-Ibrahimi seven times.
- Recite Ya Wadudu 2100 times, followed by Durood-E-Ibrahimi seven times.
- While performing this ritual, make sure you think of the person you want to bring back in your life.
- Keep on performing this ritual until you do not get the desired results.
Dua For Someone To Return Home
Has your husband left you for someone else? Do you feel that your life has become difficult because your life partner is not with you? If the answer to these questions is yes, you should know about the dua for someone to return home.
With the help of the dua for someone to return home, you can make your husband realize his mistake. The sin he is performing by cheating on you and breaking the sanctity of marriage will never bring him close to Allah. When you recite the dua to bring someone back to you in Islam, you can make him repent his sins.
To perform the dua for someone to return home, perform these steps:
- Perform fresh ablution and sit away from all the noise and distraction.
- Begin reciting Durood Shareef after you keep a glass of water in front of you.
- Along with the glass, keep the photo of the person you want to bring back in your life.
- Recite this dua: “Subhanka Laa Illaha Illa Anta Yaa Rabba Kulli Shai In Waa Waarish Huwwa” 1100 times.
- Complete the process by reciting Durood Shareef once more.
- When you are done, drink the glass of water. Pray to Allah to bring that special someone back in your life.
To know more about this dua, you can contact our Maulvi Sahab.