Dua To Break Someone Marriage and Engagement
Dua To Break Someone Marriage
When someone is getting married against their will, they often wish to find out how to break their marriage. When the person you love is marrying someone else against their choice, you can also read a dua to break their engagement. The name of the Islamic prayer is dua to break someone marriage.
When a man or woman tells their families about the person they wish to marry, the rejection from families is common. Also common is the parents forcing their son or daughter to marry someone of their choice. Someone who does not want an arranged marriage should learn to read the dua to break someone marriage.
Here are the steps to perform for the dua to break someone marriage or engagement:
- It is always necessary to perform ablution to perform any dua or wazifa.
- After sitting in a quiet place, recite the Rakat Tahajjud namaz two times.
- Then, recite Durood E-Inam eleven times.
- You have to recite the 45th chapter from Holy Quran followed by Surah Al-Jathiya three times.
- At last, pray to Allah to break your forced marriage and help you get married to the person you want.
Dua To Break Someone Engagement
We all know that engagement is the first official step towards marriage. A person who does not want to marry can read the wazifa to break someone’s engagement. This is an effective dua that helps a person break an unwanted marriage.
Wazifa to break someone engagement can also be read by people whose partner is getting married. If your boyfriend or girlfriend is forced to marry someone against their choice, you should immediately record the dua for breaking engagement.
Nothing is more painful than seeing the person you love marrying someone else. This situation becomes more heartbreaking when the person you are marrying also loves you. To break your fixed marriage, recite the wazifa or dua for breaking engagement.
How To Break Someone’s Engagement
Now that you have read about the wazifa for breaking engagement, you would want to know how to perform wazifa for breaking engagement. To learn the process of how to break someone’s engagement, you have to perform the steps written below:
Now that you have read about the dua for breaking engagement, you would want to know how to perform wazifa for breaking engagement. To learn the process of how to break someone’s engagement, you have to perform the steps written below:
- You can perform the dua or wazifa to break someone’s engagement at any time.
- The only thing to keep in mind when performing this wazifa should be the same every day.
- Perform wuzu and collect all your thoughts together.
- Begin with eleven recitations of Durood Shareef.
- After Durood, recite the dua to break engagement 51 times:
Qull Lla Yastawii Uul Khabeesu Waa Uutt Ttaibu Waa Lauu Aa Aja Baka Kasraatuu Alkhhabisi
Faa Utt Ttaqqu Uula Llaha Yaa Ulli Ullaal Babi Laa Alla-kum Tufli Hona
- At the end, recite Durood Shareef eleven times again.
- With a pure heart and intention, pray to Allah to break the engagement of the person you love the most.
Do not perform this dua or wazifa for breaking someone’s marriage if the other person does not love you back. Accept the fact if you know that the other person does not love you. Do not perform the sin of breaking someone else’s marriage just because of your obsession.
If you need help to perform the above-mentioned duas or wazifas, contact our Maulvi Ji.